Baylor University was founded in 1845 at Independence, Texas. Upon its merger with Waco University in 1885, Baylor began its long association with the city of Waco and has become the largest Baptist institution of higher education in the world. This collection features copies of the known surviving university catalogs for Baylor during its time at Independence (1845-1885) and in Waco. Also included are the catalogs for Waco University from 1866-1883.
For browser recommendations or other help with our collections, visit our User Help section.